This is a great sized 7.5"(19cm) yerba mata straw that works great for yerba mate, coffee and tea. It does not have removable head but filters very well without clogging . The straw is constructed out of stainless steel so it is very strong and easy to clean.
Included is one stainless steel, small style yerba mate bombilla filtering straw. It comes sealed in a plastic bag. The length of the straw should work fine for any size yerba mate gourd or coffee cup.
- yerba mate
- loose leaf tea
- freshly squeezed lemonade
- coarsely ground coffee
With a filtering straw, mint leaves, lavender, ginger root can be added to existing drinks without worrying about clogging the straw. Lemons and limes can be freshly squeezed directly into the glass and seeds are no longer a problem with a filtering straw.
- reduce environmental waste associated with plastic straws
- long lasting and machine washable
- save money on tea by buying loose leaf teas instead of tea bags
- add new flavors to drinks
- increased flavor intensity with loose leaf teas over bagged teas
- plastic-free, no chemical leaching
- stainless steel - strong and won't corrode, chip, flake or leach like other metals
- ability to stir drinks with straw
A variety of different styles are available for different uses. For smaller size cups such as coffee mugs, and yerba mate gourds, a small to medium sized straw should work fine. For full size glasses for things such as freshly squeezed lemonade, a large straw will work best.