For maximum convenience, one 6" HerbaFlow HerbaMax and one HerbaFlow 7.5" straw are included. The 6" yerba mate straw works great for yerba mate gourds, coffee mugs and more while the 7.5" straw will work for these plus taller cups such as drinking glasses for things such as freshly squeezed lemonade.
These yerba mate straws do not have removable heads but can be easily cleaned by running through stream of water or by placing in the dishwasher .
Includes a free sample of Cruz de Malta yerba mate tea, one of the most popular yerba mate brands.
- yerba mate
- loose leaf tea
- freshly squeezed lemonade
- coarsely ground coffee
With a filtering straw, mint leaves, lavender, ginger root can be added to existing drinks without worrying about clogging the straw. Lemons and limes can be freshly squeezed directly into the glass and seeds are no longer a problem with a filtering straw.
- reduce environmental waste associated with plastic straws
- long lasting and machine washable
- save money on tea by buying loose leaf teas instead of tea bags
- add new flavors to drinks
- increased flavor intensity with loose leaf teas over bagged teas
- plastic-free, no chemical leaching
- stainless steel - strong and won't corrode, chip, flake or leach like other metals
- ability to stir drinks with straw
A variety of different styles are available for different uses. For smaller size cups such as coffee mugs, and yerba mate gourds, a small to medium sized straw should work fine. For full size glasses for things such as freshly squeezed lemonade, a large straw will work best.